Radio Free Deimos
An HC SVNT DRACONES podcast and fan exploration of the HSD game, mechanics, and world(s), broadcasting from Asaph Hall at scenic Lake Voltaire. Deimos: 6.2 kilometers of heaven!
#43: Looking back at a 2.0 playtest, forward at the 2.0 Kickstarter, and at families in HSD.
#42: Marsco conspiracy theories and out-there free-form “Big M” interpretations.
#41: The people you’ll meet and the places’s you’ll go in MarsCo
#40: Beginning our focus on the megacorps with Marsco!
- Radio Free Deimos E14: RPPR Interview with Tom Church!
- Episode 11: The Nature of Species
- Episode 10: It’s The Cog Show!
- Episode 9: Jung 2750:Archetypes for Character Generation
- Episode 8: A Midnight Exceptionally Clear
- Episode 7: Building a Party in a Classless Society
- Episode 5: The Rules of Cuil
- Episode 2: A Whirlwind Tour of Sol
- Episode 1: Bucket of Opinions!
(work in progress) – some house rules expanding on the idea of “motivations”
What’s new and what’s hot for the youth crowd: MODE (a Pulse subsidiary)
A brief field guide and player’s/GM’s option list for minicorps, zombie corps, and other not-ready-for-wall street corporate concepts
Thoughts on how stock trading and the “free” market influence the world of HSD
Reinterpreting Terran faiths for a new millenium and looking at HSD Canon religions
A recurring project I'd like to work with someday is a list of interesting spots in the solar system--real-world, game canon, and fan-created sites that would be evocative and interesting to adventure in. In an attempt to avoid real work I spent most of the day...
Lost Light #5: The lovingest parents in Sol, and the nature of hot zones
Lost Light #4: The Cutest Little Bioprobe, Blue vs. blue…
New ways to subscribe, and working toward a platform for sharing HSD community content!
Notes from Pierce Frasier’s 12/2016 HSD 2.0 livechat!